– [Both] Hey guys! – I’m Teagan. – I’m Sam.
– And we are – [Both] The Rybka Twins,
and welcome back to Squared! (pencil scratching) (ding) – Chef Sammy.
– Yes. – So today, we are going to bake a cool- – A really easy-
– Dessert. – Dessert. (upbeat string music) – There are very few ingredients, so it’s really easy to make hopefully. It’s the first time we’re making this. It only takes one minute to prepare. – One minute, how good is that? You’re hungry, one minute to prepare. – Yeah, so we’re gonna test that because- – We’ve got our ingredients ready, then we’re gonna test if it
takes one minute to prepare. – It’s probably gonna
take a little bit longer, but I guess the more you do it- – The better you get. I am pretty keen because I look really good. – So before we get on with the baking, be sure to subscribe.
– If you haven’t already. – And give us a big
thumbs up if you like it. – So the ingredients what you
need, puff pastry so it rises. Then you need your apple. Ah! (slow motion) apple. Ah! – Goodbye. See ya. I think we’re gonna need a new apple. – Don’t throw apples,
kids. They roll off tables. And an apple. And you also need cinnimom.
– Cinnamon? – Cinnamon.
– Brown sugar. – And nuts of any kind. So
we’ve got sunflower seeds, but you can crush up almonds-
– Cashews. – Cashews. Whatever.
– Anything you like. So let’s get started.
– Go wild and nuts! (laughter)
– Go nuts, guys! – Let’s set the timer. – So preparation time for this
is meant to be one minute. Let’s see how long it takes. All right? – Ready, set, go. (upbeat string music) – Okay, so you have to
cut it down the middle. – Mmhmm. – Slice.
– It’s going to take me just a minute to cut a straight line! – [Teagan] And then you
go from corner to corner. – It’s already been 30 seconds. Liar! [Sam] We’ve got 15 seconds
to put it in the oven. – I never said this is gonna take. – Three, two, one. (alarm ringing)
– And we’re done, guys! – And we have completed,
you just chuck them in! (upbeat string music) – So clearly –
– Now we’re going to core our apple
– So that means we’re taking the core out of the apple. [Sam] Oh, that is professional cutting. (upbeat string music) – Okay, once you’ve cut
up your pieces of apple, you’re then going to spread some cinnamon. – Cinnamon.
– Cinna-mon. Onto each piece. – That’s a lot of cinnamon. All right. Chef Sam, at the reins. See, because you’ve got the chef hat on, you’re doing a better job. (laughter)
– It is magic. – [Teagan] If you feel like
you need more, just go ahead and put some more on. All right, then you’re going to- – Grab your apple.
– Then you’re going to grab your pieces of apple. And put them at the
thicker end of the pastry. What are you doing? – So then we grab some
sugar. With a spoon. – Sprinkle on each section of pastry. All right, and then we
come to the exciting part, where we actually roll each
section of pastry in to the croissant…shape. Croissant shape. – Five minutes, forty
seconds, for you, for you. – [Teagan] Roll it up. (singing) ♫ Rollin’, rollin’, ♫ Rollin’ our apple croissant! (upbeat techno music) Now they’re starting to
look like croissants! – Hey! Mine kinda does. (upbeat techno music) – [Teagan] Teamwork there.
I’m helping out the chef. – I don’t need no help!
– Am I a good assistant? – You’re doing great.
– It’s my first day. – Wow, this one’s really long. And the final step is
glazing our apple croissants. – So they go brown when
we put them in the oven. (upbeat techno music) – You gotta learn from the best, you see! All right, I think we’re done.
Now, do you know how long that took us to prep? – It was meant to take one
minute, and it took us- – [Both] 12 minutes! – We’re doing great. (crickets chirping) (fire alarm ringing)
– Get down! – Now we’re going to get
them out of the oven! (singing) (buzzing)
(high-pitched laughter) – Fancy a few more touches. – Some chocolate sauce and we’re done! (upbeat string music) – That took us, what, 20 minutes? – Half an hour.
– Half an hour! – Can’t wait to enjoy!
– Oh, those smell so good. I feel like [Inaudible]
– Yeah, maybe we should start our own-
– [Both] Business! – I’m kidding.
– That’s amore! You want us to wear chef hats? – Unless you’re the assistant. – There we have it.
– That’s it! Bon appetit, baby. So, guys, that brings us
to the end of the video. We hope you enjoyed watching! – Comment down below if you’d
like to see us cook more- – Quick and easy desserts like this one. – Yep. – To see yesterday’s video
on Squared, click here. – To see more of us on
Squared, click here. And to subscribe to them, click here. – And if you’d like to see more from us, we do have our own personal channel, and we post ever Thursday. The link to our channel will be in the description box below. See you guys next time on Squared! [Both] See ya!