– You guys, this is literally a DIY edible water bottle, check this out. You challenged us to make a DIY edible water bottle you can actually eat. Check this out. – Wait, bro, wait, what are you doing? That’s not the edible one. Bro, that’s a real water bottle! You actually broke the water bottle. – Legit split in half, oh!
– Dude! – So basically we are going to be making three different types of
actual edible water bottles, and at the end of this we’re
going to be eating them and whoever makes the worst ones gets DIY edible water
bottles chucked at their face in beautiful slow motion. You’re gonna lose. – I’m pointing at you
’cause you’re gonna lose. – No, you’re gonna lose. – I don’t think so. – You’re gonna- well
let’s just start making these edible water bottles and let’s consume some liquid. The step one … (glass breaking) Oh my God, there’s so
much glass everywhere and I thought it was all about to break, but guys we’re starting out
with a classic water bottle, so for what you’re going
to need, one cup of water, – And one gram of sodium
alg … inate, aljinate. This stuff. – Sodium alligator, that’s
all you need for this. (laughs) One cup, wooo. – Sounds like you’re
having fun over there. – No like one half a cup. Just gotta drink it I guess. – I haven’t even had a gram yet. Aw, what are you doing? You can’t drink water? – How did I get three
grams all of a sudden? Okay I guess we’re taking this,
and we’re putting it back. – I probably should be having
this on a level surface, because like in my hand I’m like, “Yeah we’re like 3/4
cup,” and then I’m like, “Holy cow we’re a cup and a half!” This is not a good way of doing it. – Wait, what are you doing? – It’s not … It’s still wiggling, bro. Ah! Wiggling! I have an … ow! … I have an idea. – Wait, where are you going now? Collins! – I know how to solve the problem. – Wait, what? – (coughs) Water’s not good for me, bro. It was three straws at once. I thought the tactic
would work, but it didn’t. It’s a lot harder than you would think. – Really? Is it? – In the meantime I’m gonna add my first cup of water into my bowl. – Making moves, man.
– Yes, sir. – Hey we’re going to add this into yours. – Aw, thank you. – Now, do I add this?
– Yeah, add that in, yep. Here we go, gonna dump this in mine. Here we go, now, to mix it. Holy cow this thing is powerful, bro. – Dude, what are you doing? (screams) You ready?
– Yep. – I feel like this is
way too fast for this. (Collins screams) I feel like this isn’t efficient, at all. (screams) – Yo this mixer’s legit,
but it’s very scary. Alright there we go, now
it’s time to let them sit, wait for the bubbles to go away, and then we get to make
the liquid water bottles. Yep so then (screams)
… Jeez, yep okay yeah let’s get this out of my
hands as quick as possible. – Next up, we are putting
five grams of sodium lactate- – Wait, I got the alligator stuff, yikes! – Taking five grams of this
stuff and putting it into – [Both] four cups of water. – Are we gonna dump this on here? – Look at that, now we’ve got five, look at how awesome that was. – Now time to whisk all
the calcium lactate. – Yep. – Alright so how do I turn this on? – Bro, it’s just a regular whisk. – Oh. So apparently we have
to just like gently do it. So, whip it … into the … sauce, boy! – If that’s gentle, I’m scared
to see what not gentle is. – (wailing) Done. Just like, boom. Okay for this next part
you gotta use a ladle. Wait, where are my la-
– It’s over here. – You, dude you stole my ladle. – Alright, so next up, – Here it’s, we just take
a little bit out of it, I don’t know how much, and then apparently we’re
supposed to like just set it in. Oops, okay so we gotta,
you gotta set it in. – I’m tilting mine. – Alright mine’s going
under, it’s submerging, ohh. Oh there’s not enough water in the bowl! – Don’t you dare bump me. – I think I did it, dude, look at that! Look at that, it’s like a
little (nonsense words). These are looking, almost
like little alien pods. These look kinda weird. – Ooh, I just made a really,
really, really good one. I think. – Oh, oh, oh!
– What? – It’s awesome. Next up
… grab the spatula. – Why would you throw it like that? – I didn’t throw it,
it came out of nowhere. – Really? – Three … two … one …
Next up … grab the spatula. So we’re just kinda like,
supposed to gently mix it around, which is gonna be tough for me, ’cause I’m like super amped right
now, I’m like really lit. – Why do we mix this?
How is this gonna set? – I don’t know, it’s …
apparently for three minutes we have to kind of like mix it all around. I feel like you know,
when you look in the sky and you see a cloud and you’re
like, “Oh, that looks like, “I don’t know, Egypt or whatever.” Like you see a giant cloud,
like a pyramid of whatever. I feel like this is
kinda similar, a pyramid. (X-Files theme song plays) Mine looks like, I’m not gonna lie, some of it looks like weird
kind of like mucus strands. Like, look at that, that’s just kind of like weirdly hanging. – Oh wait, I wanna touch it.
– Don’t touch it! You touched it, stop touching it! – It’s like a spaghetti. – Three minutes of mixing is now complete. This one is my little kidney. Whoa, that looks cool! Look at the little strands on it, man. – Ugh. – Oh that looks pretty funky looking. – I don’t even know what this stuff is. – These ones are connected,
man, that’s kind of weird. There we go, I’m gonna
place these down here. Mine is done. – What even is this stuff, man? – This stuff is kind of like
slimy, but it’s almost like … I don’t know how to …
it’s like gelatinous. – Yeah that’s a good work. – Like it feels like gelatin
almost, like the outside of it. – Lookie, this stuff is, wait, is that like an earring you have it on? – Oh it is what you
think it is, an earring. – This is like modern jewelry. Yeah, so I guess we’ve
made round number one. Again, we’re gonna be
eating these at the end and chucking these at the loser’s face. This stuff is so, so, so, so cool. I’m like tripping out right
now, man, this is insane. – Achoo!
– Eww! – Ugh, ugh, it’s just one of those things, one of the water bottles. – I was like bro, that was
so gross, oh my gosh … – Got ya, fam! – Round number two we are
making colorful versions of this edible water bottle. Instead of going through the
entire process all over again, we’ll spare you guys and
just add the food coloring and then make this legit-ness. I think we’re gonna start off just doing one drop in the beginning. The tension’s building,
oh there we go, okay. – Whoa.
– That was not one drop. Now we’re gonna grab our
spoons and just kind of start to mix it up and see if it was
enough food coloring or not. I think mine actually looks perfect. I think yours is like, way too blue. – Aw mine is way too much. – This one is gonna look crazy, because we’re gonna
take a giant scoop of it and put it in here. Because of the food coloring, I have no idea what is going to happen. But first, I’ve actually
got a challenge for you. This is actually going
to be a bit of a race, because I wanna see if you
can subscribe to this channel, turn on the channel’s post notifications and then give this video a thumbs up in the amount of time it
takes me to chug this water. So let’s see who’s faster, you or me. Here we go, ready, set, go! (clock ticking) Done, ugh! My belly hurts,
but if you can do that, comment down below,
Keyper Squad, right now. I’m gonna try and get as
much in as I possibly can onto my spoon because I’m
only making one of these. Hopefully, I don’t mess it up. – Alright, it has been submerged. I’m so nervous, ahhh. – Is it going?
– Sort of kind of, not really. – Alright here we go, boom, submerged. – Oh no, I made another terrible one. – Mine is just not coming off of my spoon. Oh there we go, oh this is
not good, this is not good. It’s just a whole bunch
of gloop off my spoon. Yo, look at this, what on earth? I do have enough for one more try. Okay I’m just gonna try
to dump it in my spoon. – Oh no, dude, mine’s already a goner. – My one good one attached
to my new bad one. – I have to start mixing mine, I’m gonna just start mixing mine. – Oh but one of mine is just a blob of destruction and doom and sadness. – Is your water turning the color of your color dye, ’cause mine is. – Yeah mine is as well. – One of mine looks like a jellyfish. – Jellyfish, jellyfish,
does whatever a … that’s not the song. Now we’re gonna pull it
out so Devan you go first. – Alright, I got my
light bulb-looking one. – It actually looks really cool. – That actually does look pretty cool. – That looks awesome!
– It looks pretty good. – This one looks kind of nice as well. – That’s a cute one.
– It’s a little cherry, man. Okay now you’re pulling out your squid-looking jellyfish one? – Yeah, I’m-
– Ohhh you popped it! – I popped it into two.
Nooooo. – No, he popped it. – I popped it. Alright, just one. – Ew.
– That looks gross. – Yeah, we’re gonna …
– Yeah that one goes back. Okay.
– Okay cool we made one! I cannot wait to flipping eat this stuff. ‘Cause it’s gonna be so cool. We are making the first-ever
jumbo edible water bottles, and it’s gonna be crazy,
and then remember- – It’s gonna be that big!
– It’s gonna be this big! – [Sponge Bob Narrator]
A few moments later … – Alright guys, a little update, I accidentally popped mine, so yeah. It was here and I was trying to get some excess little goop stuff out. What are you doing? – What?
– What are you doing? – I’m scooting. – I popped mine, it’s a crisis over here. – I’m scooting through, bah! This is about to take some
advanced mathematics right now because we’re creating the first-ever massive edible water bottle. Basically what we’re doing,
it’s super complicated, you’re gonna fill up a whole
bunch of cups of water, see how many fit in this bowl. That’s two cups. – That’s two cups, stop stop stop. – Okay so basically everything
is gonna be times two, so now Devan it’s your turn-
– Yep. – So we’re gonna pop that in
there, just like that, perfect. I just wanna say your track record so far Devan’s not been so good. Oh, fun fact guys, well if
you guys have been wondering if this eight ball goes
all the way down, boom. – And calibrated and we’re ready to go. – Oh, nice. Watch this, guys,
first try, eyeballing it. 13.
– 13 grams. Alright, here we go!
– No, no! Let’s see now.
– Hey, two, alright. – It’s so spread out, it
looks so funky right now, but hey, it gets the job done. You look like you have
a lot more than I do. – Yeah I think I do. – I’m gonna kind of
eyeball it a little bit. – Oh this is so risky. That’s the wrong one!
– Oh no! – That’s the wrong one!
(laughing) – I’m starting over from scratch again, that was a critical mistake. (tape fast forwarding) Perfect, next step is now to mix it and um, how do we do this again? (screaming) – What happened? – Bro, I think you just went too crazy. Alright, so I think
Devan did too powerful, so I’m not gonna do powerful here. I’m just gonna do a little bit. (yells) Okay we’re good. (yells) Why do I get so scared? Oh it’s all stuck to the
outside of it, oh no! It’s not even in the liquid itself. This is disastrous. – Dude, you’re spilling it everywhere. – I’m doing my best. Okay I’m just gonna try
to relax and like not- – Ah! It sucks it down!
– Ah! You literally splashed, Okay, I’m doing this, I’m doing this. I like this. Now it’s time to wait 15
minutes for these to … I don’t know, whatever
they do … science. – [Sponge Bob Narrator] Eventually … – We doubled the recipe, so now we need 10 grams of this stuff. – Double whisk.
– Wee … So how we’re gonna do this, is Devan is going to go first in his bowl, and we’re going to use the
entire bowl and pop it in there, and then next I’m gonna go. We’re gonna have to go
one at a time on this. – I don’t know if this is
enough water for my whole bowl. – Yeah, this is gonna be kinda tough, so we’re just gonna kinda see
how this whole thing goes. Here we go Devan, now the moment of truth. – Will it work. I hope the bowl submerges. – Aw, it’s so close.
– No it doesn’t work. Okay maybe I just tip it a little bit. Aww.
– No. – But I gotta flip it now. – Go for it, I believe
in you, do it, go go go. – That completely worked. – I don’t know if that worked.
– Dude, look at it. – It looks like an oblong weird thing. I’ve never seen it this big though, this could legit be an actual water bottle with how big this thing is. ‘Cause if it works, this
is going to be legendary. – I fell like it might pop
with all the weight of it. – Oh I didn’t even think about that. – I just gotta stop it,
slow it down a little bit. Whoa, it gets really heavy when you start to lift it out of the water. – Oh my gosh.
– Ugh. Noooo! Oh my gosh! Whoa … Whoa, look at that.
– Whoa, that looks perfect! How does that happen? (slurp) That was weird. You guys, it is literally
a liquid water bottle. Bro, like try sucking it up. – Okay.
– Whoa! Here we go, the moment of truth. And this giant version was suggested by the Instagram Keyper of
the week, so shout out to you, and if you wanna be featured in shout-outs as Instagram Keyper of the week, check the description down
below to find out how. Alright, so what I’m gonna try to do, I’m gonna try to actually like move all this liquid into the bowl here. It’s kind of like blasting
holes in it almost, it looks like.
– Yeah. – It’s kind of crazy. Alright, I’m gonna have to
tip it back a little bit. Alright let’s see if we
can make this magic happen. It’s like barely coming
out, will it come out? A lot of it’s stuck to the side. It’s coming back, it’s
coming out, it’s doing it. That looks insane. – That looks so good, it looks too good. Dude, it looks like a goldfish. – I know, it does. – It’s like swimming around and stuff. – Before I remove this and eat it, it’s the moment you’ve
all been waiting for. Time to taste-test all of these different edible water
bottles and remember, whoever made the best ones, they get to chuck these at the
loser’s face in slow motion. So first we’re going to start off with the basic clear ones
and Devan’s gonna go first. – Alright, oh no they’re
all stuck together. Oh no, what is … alright. – There we go, okay. – That actually looks kind of good. Ready?
– Yep. Is it crazy? – Kinda has a weird taste at the end, but dude the way it pops is so cool. – Okay I can’t wait. You guys, this is literally
a DIY edible water bottle, check this out. – Dude is it good?
– It’s so good! That’s awesome. Yo, I got another one,
I gotta try this again. Oh, these ones are stuck together, ah. (laughing) (slurp) – Oh that was so cool! – Round one, I think I’m actually gonna give it to Devan on that one. – Really? Yeah! – Your first one, that was so
smooth and so perfect looking. So now, next round is
colors, Devan take it away. – It’s really just food coloring
and water at this point. – Okay. It’s like weird, like …
– Great. – Oh your teeth are blue.
– No, no, really? – Alright now the moment of truth. How did mine turn out, let’s
see if I can get it out. – Dude.
– Oh. – Bro, that’s so cool, it
looks like a ruby or something. – So for this one, I don’t
think I’m gonna eat it ’cause my mouth will just like turn red, but I’m gonna pop it. Before I pop this, comment down below what’s a drink that we should turn into an edible water bottle, like a soda, a juice, whatever
you want, comment down below. – Your hand’s already red.
– I know. Let me see if I can just kind of … oh no it’s slipping out of my hand. I don’t know how to do this. I’m gonna pinch like this … oh! Yo, that’s nuts.
– That’s so cool. – Look at this, it just like
comes right off your finger. I hate to say it Devan,
but I think I might’ve won round two by just a little
bit, and now for round three. – Well mine isn’t really a big one, it’s just an assortment of
little ones, so uh here’s one- (pop) – It popped. – And uh, here’s another-
(pop) – It popped.
– And here’s another. – There. It’s intact, eat it. Oh, it’s so crazy the way
it like pops in your mouth, like the bubble just bursts and like all this delicious
water, it’s the best. Here it is, the moment of truth, the giant edible water bottle. I don’t even know if I can get this out. Let me just kind of touch it. Alright here we go. Oh it’s so fragile. Oh my gosh it’s like really
an edible water bottle. – You saved it. – I still gotta say I think
I won that final round. – Yeah.
– So you know what that means. Let’s go outside and let’s
chuck ’em at Devan’s face. But we need it to be a
little bit brighter outside, so give me one second. (claps) Oh that was a weird clap. Can you clap for me, I can’t clap. – (clap) Whoa!
– Whoa! Alright, let’s go outside and do it. Alright here we go, gonna
pick up one of these. Which one do I wanna, ohh … That’s a good one to start off with. – [Recorded Voice] Three, two, one, go. (dance music) – We’re at the finale … – Wait, what? – What everyone wants to see … – No! No! No! Why?
– Alright, three, two, one. (dance music) If you guys wanna see another video, oh my gosh, click right over here and I dare you right now click
right over here, click … (screams)
– Give me a big hug! – No! Cut the video!
_ Give me a big hug! – We’re done, we’re done, no! It’s gonna be this big!
– Wow, that’s big. – Hello Devan, my hand
was saying hi to you. – Oh hey, oh ow. – The bouncing shoulders of joy brothers. You know someone’s happy
when they’re like …