Entire Family Dies After Young Woman Makes
A Simple Mistake In The Kitchen Potatoes can be a delicious, versatile food
that may be used for countless tasty recipes. Unfortunately, though, not only can they be
unhealthy, but they are sometimes downright deadly. If you have potatoes in your home that have
been sitting out for a long time, you may want to throw them out. watch on to learn the horrifying reason why! 8-year-old Maria Chelysheva in Russia became
an orphan in 2014 because of a batch of old potatoes that her family had let rot in their
cellar. When her father went into the basement to
get some potatoes, he never came back. Maria’s mother then went into the basement
to find him, but she never came back either. The same thing happened to Maria’s brother,
and then her grandmother. Maria’s grandmother had previously called
a neighbor for help, but by the time the neighbor arrived, the woman had gone into the basement
herself, and suffered the same terrible fate as the rest of the family, save for Maria. It’s important to remember that potatoes
contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous nightshade
plants. That makes potatoes naturally toxic under
the right circumstances, not just when they’re eaten by humans, but even from simply breathing
in their chemicals. Potatoes’ glycoalkaloids concentation goes
up the more they rot, causing them to emit a dangerous, toxic gas. Exposure to this deadly compound is what killed
Maria’s family. Maria almost died as well when she started
looking for her family. Luckily, the gas had dissipated a little because
her mother had left the door open. What happened to Maria and her family is absolutely
heartbreaking, but hopefully their story will serve as a warning to others about the dangers
of rotten potatoes. If you have potatoes at home that are at risk
of going bad, get rid of them before it’s too late! Please share this important story with your
friends. Thank you for watching. please like, comment and subscribe my channel