NOW YOU’RE STORMTRACKER FORECAST WITH JESSE GUNKEL. 3 TonightShowers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.FridayA 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind. Friday NightA 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.SaturdayA 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Calm wind.Saturday NightA 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.SundayShowers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. High near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of North wind around 5 mph. TuesdaySunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 10 mph. Tuesday NightClear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph.WednesdaySunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph.Wednesday NightMostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. ThursdayMostly sunny, with a high near 66. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. TonightShowers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.FridayA 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind. Friday NightA 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.SaturdayA 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Calm wind.Saturday NightA 50 3 THANKS JESSE. 3