3 TonightPatchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 62. North wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.MondayPatchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 88. Southeast wind around 5 mph.Monday NightIncreasing clouds, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.Tuesday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, 3 THANKS DANIELLE. NOW LET’S TURN IT THANKS DANIELLE. 3 afternoon.around 5 mph in the 3 TonightPatchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 62. North wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.MondayPatchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 88. Southeast wind around 5 mph.Monday NightIncreasing clouds, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.Tuesday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind around 5 mph. WednesdayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 5 to 15 mph. ThursdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Thursday NightShowers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.FridayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 83. Calm wind. Friday NightA chance of showers and 3 THANKS DANIELLE.