3 “And now, your Stormtracker Team Forecast with Jesse Gunkel.” 3 TonightShowers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 74. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. TuesdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.Tuesday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph.WednesdayA slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Wednesday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.ThursdayShowers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday NightA 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind 5 to 10 mph.Friday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.SaturdayA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 93. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph.SundayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 5 to 10 mph.Sunday NightA slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph.MondayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 5 to 10 mph. 3 TonightShowers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 74. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. TuesdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind 3 THANKS JESSE— ADLIB 3 SPORTS DIRECTOR BRIAN HOLLAND IS NEXT WITH YOUR GEAUX NATION REPORT. 3