3 showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers between 7pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. West wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. MondayA chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 110. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Monday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southwest wind around 5 mph. TuesdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. West wind around 5 mph.Tuesday NightA 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. Southwest wind around 5 mph.WednesdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 92. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.Wednesday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.ThursdayA chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. North wind around 5 mph. Thursday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 74. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Northeast wind around 5 mph.Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 74. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.SaturdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph.SundayA chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 5 mph. 3 3 THANKS DANIELLE. 3 NOW LET’S TURN IT OVER TO MORGAN FOR A LOOK AT WHAT’S COMING UP NEXT IN SPORTS!WE’LL TALK MORE