3 TonightA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. SundayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.Sunday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. MondayShowers and thunderstorms. High near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.TuesdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Tuesday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.WednesdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.Wednesday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph. ThursdayShowers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind around 5 mph. Thursday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph. FridayShowers and thunderstorms likely. 3 TonightA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. SundayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.Sunday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. MondayShowers and thunderstorms. High near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph 3 THANKS DANIELLE. NOW LET’S TURN IT 3 OVER TO MORGAN FOR A LOOK AT WHAT’S COMING UP NEXT IN SPORTS!SOUTHERN WRAPS UP THEIR FINAL SOUTHERN WRAPS UP SPORTS! COMING UP NEXT IN A LOOK AT WHAT’S OVER TO MORGAN FOR NOW LET’S TURN IT THANKS DANIELLE. NOW LET’S TURN IT THANKS DANIELLE. NOW LET’S TURN IT OVER TO MORGAN FOR A LOOK AT WHAT’S COMING UP NEXT IN SPORTS!SOUTHERN WRAPS UP THEIR FINAL SCRIMMAGE OF FALL CAMP… 3 PLUS…WE’LL HEAR FROM COACH O