3 with a low around 73. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.Friday-A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.Friday Night-Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind.Saturday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Calm wind.Sunday-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Sunday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Calm wind.Monday-Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.Monday Night-A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.Tuesday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.Tuesday Night-Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Wednesday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon 3 3 3 ANNOUNCER: “YOU’RE NEWS AT FIVE-THIRTY, WITH CHAD SABADIE, METEOROLOGIST JESSE GUNKEL, AND BRIAN HOLLAND, WITH 3