3 Tonight-Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.Saturday-A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night-Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.Sunday-A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night-Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.Monday-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.Monday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind.Tuesday-Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Tuesday Night-A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.Wednesday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night-A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph. Thursday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night-A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph.Friday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 5 to 10 Tonight-Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.Saturday-A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.