3 Tonight-Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph.Saturday-Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 5 mph.Saturday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 62. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday-Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.Sunday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 5 mph.Monday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.Monday Night-A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Tuesday-Partly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind around 5 mph. Wednesday-Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around Tonight-Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph.Saturday-Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 5 mph.Saturday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 62. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday-Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.Sunday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 5 mph.Monday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.Monday Night-A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Tuesday-Partly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind around 5 mph. Wednesday-Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon.Wednesday Night-Partly 3 Tonight-Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph.Saturday-Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 5 mph.Saturday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 62. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday-Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.Sunday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 5 mph.Monday-A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.Monday Night-A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Tuesday-Partly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind around 5 mph. Wednesday-Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east 3