3 AND NOW YOUR STORMTRACKER TEAM AT LIVE SKYCAM.LOCAL TEMPERATURES: A LOOK AT LOCAL TEMPERATURES.LOCAL DEWPOINTS: A LOOK AT LOCAL DEWPOINTS.NOW & DOWN THE ROAD: A LOOK AT WHAT IS MOVING OUR WAY. FORECAST MAP: A LOOK AT YOUR FORECAST FOR TODAY & TOMORROW. SPC FORECASTS: A LOOK AT THE SPC FORECASTS.METRO TODAY: A LOOK AT TODAY’S FORECAST. METRO TONIGHT’S: A LOOK AT TONIGHT’S FORECAST.7-DAY FORECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR 7-DAY FORECAST. 3 Today: This Morning: Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Temperatures into the upper-50s to mid-60s. Wind: mid-80s. Wind: SSE 7-14 mph. Tonight:Mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 67. Wind: SE 7-14 mph. Thursday:WEATHER AWARE DAYMostly cloudy with a 90% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the upper-70s. Wind: S/SW 9-18+ mph.Thu. Night:WEATHER AWARE NIGHTMostly cloudy with a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 53. Friday:Decreasing around 52. Easter Sunday:Sunny with a high into the upper-70s to lower-80s. Easter Sun. Night:Mostly clear with a low around 57. Monday:Mostly sunny with highs into the lower-80s and lows into the upper-50s to lower-60s.Tuesday:Mostly cloudy with highs into the lower-80s and lows into the upper-50s to mid-60s.Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the upper-70s to lower-80s and lows into the lower to mid-60s. 3 3 TRAFFIC UPDATE/BLOCK C áááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE- UP MAY CHANGEáááLIVE TRAFFIC UPDATE: A LOOK AT METRO