3 CáááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE- UP MAY CHANGEáááDOPPLER RADAR: A LOOK AT YOUR LOCAL DOPPLER RADAR.LOCAL TEMPERATURES: A LOOK AT LOCAL TEMPERATURES. LOCAL DEWPOINTS: A LOOK AT LOCAL DEWPOINTS.NOW & DOWN THE ROAD: A LOOK AT WHAT IS MOVING OUR WAY.TROPICAL UPDATE: A LOOK AT THE TROPICS, DAY 51. FORECAST MAP: A LOOK AT YOUR FORECAST FOR TODAY & TOMORROW. SPC FORECASTS: A LOOK AT THE SPC FORECASTS.METRO TONIGHT’S: A LOOK AT TONIGHT’S FORECAST. 7-DAY FORECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR 7-DAY FORECAST.Tonight: Decreasing clouds with a 10% to 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 73. Wind: Calm.Monday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 60% to 70% chance of showers and thunderstormsA GENERAL THUNDERSTORMS RISK with brief heavy rainfall and gusty windsStay WEATHER AWARE! Temperatures into the upper-80s. Heat Index Values ranging from 95 to 100. Wind: SW/W 4-8 mph.Mon. Night:Mostly cloudy with a 30% to 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 73. Tuesday:Partly to mostly with a 60% to 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the mid-80s. Tue. Night: Decreasing clouds with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 67. Wednesday: Sunny with highs into mid-80s.Wed. Night: Mostly clear with a low around 65. Thursday: Sunny with highs into the upper-80s. Thu. Night:Mostly clear with a low around 69. Friday:Sun and clouds with a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the upper-80s to lower-90s.Fri. Night:Partly cloudy with a low around 71. Saturday: Sun and clouds with a 30% to 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the upper-80s and lows into the lower-70s.Sunday: Sun and clouds with a 30% chance of showers highs into the upper-80s and lows into the Extra/Monday: Sun and clouds with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with and lows into the lower to mid-70s.