3 MAIN WEATHER/BLOCK CáááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE-UP MAY CHANGEáááLIVE TOWERCAM: A LOOK AT LIVE TOWERCAM.DOPPLER RADAR: A LOOK AT YOUR LOCAL DOPPLER RADAR.LOCAL TEMPERATURES: A LOOK AT LOCAL TEMPERATURES.LOCAL DEWPOINTS: A LOOK AT LOCAL DEWPOINTS.NOW & DOWN THE ROAD: A LOOK AT WHAT IS MOVING OUR WAY. FUTURECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR FORECAST FOR TONIGHT & TOMORROW.SPC FORECASTS: A LOOK AT THE SPC FORECASTS. 3-DAY/7-DAY FORECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR 3-DAY/7-DAY FORECAST. Tonight: Partly cloudy and muggy with lows into the upper-70s to lower-80s. Wind: SSE 5-10 mph. Sunday:Sun and clouds with a 20% to 30% chance of showers and thunderstormsA GENERAL THUNDESTORMS RISKKeep an eye to the sky and stay WEATHER AWARE! Highs into the lower to mid-90s. Heat Index Values ranging from 98 to 104Remember your heat safety tips! Wind: S 7-14 mph.Sun. Night:Partly to mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 78. Monday:Sun and clouds with a 40% to 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower to mid-90s. Mon. Night:Partly to mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 77. Tuesday: Sun and clouds with a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into mid-90s.Tue. Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 75. Wednesday: Sun and clouds with a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the mid-90s. Wed. Night:Partly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 74. Thursday:Sun and clouds with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-90s.Thu. Night:Partly to mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of 3 3 THANKS DANIELLE. NOW LET’S TURN IT OVER TO CHESSA FOR A LOOK AT WHAT’S COMING UP NEXT