BIG WEATHER 1/BLOCK C áááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE- UP MAY CHANGEáááDOPPLER RADAR: A LOOK AT YOUR LOCAL DOPPLER RADAR. 3 LOCAL TEMPERATURES: A LOOK AT LOCAL TEMPERATURES.LOCAL DEWPOINTS: A LOOK AT LOCAL DEWPOINTS.NOW & DOWN THE ROAD: A LOOK AT WHAT IS MOVING OUR WAY.FUTURECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR FORECAST FOR TODAY & TOMORROW. 7-DAY FORECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR 7-DAY FORECAST.Today: This Morning: Partly cloudy with a 5% to 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures into the upper-60s to mid-70s. Wind: Light. Today: 3 Sun and clouds with a 40% to 50% chance of showers and thunderstormsA MARGINAL RISK with brief heavy rainfall, damaging winds and small hailStay WEATHER AWARE! Temperatures into the lower-90s. Heat Index Values ranging from 97 to 102. Wind: N/NE 4-8 mph.Tonight:Partly to mostly cloudy with a 10% to 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 71. Saturday: Sun and clouds with a 50% to 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the upper-80s to lower-90s. Sat. Night:Partly to mostly cloudy with a 10% to 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 72.Sunday: Sun and clouds with a 40% to 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the upper-80s to lower-90s. Sun. Night:Partly to mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 72.Monday: Sun and clouds with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-90s. Mon. Night: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 73. Tuesday:Sun and clouds with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the upper-80s to lower-90s. Tue. Night: Partly cloudy with a 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 73. Wednesday:Sun and clouds with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-90s and lows into the lower to mid-70s. Thursday:Sun and clouds with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-90s and lows into the lower to mid-70s. Extra/Friday:Sun and clouds with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-90s and lows into the lower to mid-70s. 3 STORMTRACKER TEAM RADIO UPDATES: A LOOK AT RADIO UPDATES BY IHEART MEDIA. 3 TRAFFIC UPDATE/BLOCK C áááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE- UP MAY CHANGEáááLIVE TRAFFIC