3 CáááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE- UP MAY CHANGEáááLIVE SKYCAM: A LOOK AT LIVE SKYCAM.LOCAL TEMPERATURES: A LOOK AT LOCAL TEMPERATURES.LOCAL DEWPOINTS: A LOOK AT LOCAL DEWPOINTS.NOW & DOWN THE ROAD: A LOOK AT WHAT IS MOVING OUR WAY. TROPICAL UPDATE: A LOOK AT YOUR TROPICAL UPDATE.METRO TODAY: A LOOK AT TODAY’S FORECAST. METRO TONIGHT’S: A LOOK AT TONIGHT’S FORECAST. 7-DAY FORECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR 7-DAY FORECAST.Today: This Morning: Mostly clear and mild. Temperatures into the upper-60s to mid-70s. Wind: Calm to light. Today: Mostly sunny with a 10% to 20% chance of showers and thunderstormsA GENERAL THUNDERSTORM RISKKeep an eye to the sky! Temperatures into the mid-90s. Heat Index Values into the upper-90s to lower-100s. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.Tonight: Increasing clouds with a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 75. Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the mid to upper-80s.Wed. Night:Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 73.Thursday: Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the mid-80s.Thu. Night:Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms with 3 TRAFFIC UPDATE/BLOCK C áááPLEASE, UP MAY CHANGEááá LIVE TRAFFIC UPDATE: A LOOK AT METRO TRAFFIC IS SPONSORED BY MURPHY LAW FIRM