3 Tonight-A slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday-A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night-Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday-Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Sunday Night-A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind.Monday-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Monday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. East wind around 5 mph. Tuesday-A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a Southeast wind around 10 mph. Wednesday-Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night-A chance of showers and Tonight-A slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Patchy fog after Saturday-A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night-Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday-Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible around 63. Calm wind.Monday-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Monday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. East wind around 5 3 THANKS JESSE— ADLIB 3