3 AND NOW YOUR STORMTRACKER TEAM FORECAST WITH KEVAN SMITH. 3 MAIN WEATHER/BLOCK C áááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE- UP MAY CHANGEááá 3 LIVE SKYCAM: A LOOK AT LIVE SKYCAM.DOPPLER RADAR: A LOOK AT YOUR LIVE DOPPLER RADAR. LOCAL TEMPERATURES: A LOOK AT LOCAL TEMPERATURES.LOCAL DEWPOINTS: A LOOK AT LOCAL DEWPOINTS.NOW & DOWN THE ROAD: A LOOK AT WHAT IS MOVING OUR WAY.FORECAST MAP: A LOOK AT YOUR FORECAST FOR TODAY & TOMORROW.METRO TODAY: A LOOK AT TODAY’S FORECAST. METRO TONIGHT’S: A LOOK AT TONIGHT’S FORECAST.7-DAY FORECAST: A LOOK AT YOUR 7-DAY FORECAST. Today: This Morning: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 10% to 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures into the upper-60s to mid-70s. Wind: ESE 4-8 mph. 3 Today: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of showers and thunderstormsA GENERAL TO A MARGINAL RISK FOR SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS. Temperatures into the mid-80s. Wind: SE 8- 16 mph. 3 Tonight:Mostly cloudy with a 20% to 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms, fog possible, with a low around 73. Thursday: WEATHER AWARE DAYPartly to mostly cloudy with a 60% to 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the mid-80s.Thu. Night:WEATHER AWAREMostly cloudy with a 50% to 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms, some severe, with a low around 71.Friday: Mostly cloudy with a 60% to 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms, some severe, with highs into the lower-80s. Fri. Night:Mostly cloudy with a 20% to 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 69.Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a 60% to 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-80s.Sat. Night: Mostly cloudy with a 20% to 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 69. Sunday:Mostly cloudy with a 60% to 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-80s. Sun. Night: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 66. Monday:Partly to mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower-80s and lows into the mid to upper-60s.Tuesday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 40% to 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the lower to mid-80s and lows into the upper-60s to lower-70s.Extra/Wednesday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 40% to 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms with highs into the mid-80s and lows into the upper-60s to lower-70s. 3 STORMTRACKER TEAM RADIO UPDATES: A LOOK AT RADIO UPDATES BY IHEART MEDIA. 3 TRAFFIC UPDATE/BLOCK C áááPLEASE, NOTEWEATHER LINE- UP MAY CHANGEáááLIVE TRAFFIC UPDATE: A LOOK AT METRO TRAFFIC.TRAFFIC IS SPONSORED BY MURPHY LAW FIRM 3