– I can hold out for–
you– – I’m stressing out. – Pizza now is better than
pizza later. ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Today, the FBE Super Fam
asked us to bring in our biggest Disney fans
to watch famous scenes from Disney movies.
– Ooh. I just think of Disney
watching movies when I was little and not having a worry
in the world. – When I first moved to the States
when I was five, I knew no English.
Cinderella was the first movie I watched
and I just loved the Disney cartoons so much and that’s
how I slowly learned English. – That’s dope. – (FBE) Then we’ll be presenting
you with a tasty dish from that scene recreated
by a professional chef. – I love this.
– Ooh. – Finally, food.
I have never gotten food, so this is very exciting for me.
– You’re in for a literal treat. – Wait, wait.
Tell me this isn’t a try not to eat challenge. – (FBE) If you didn’t know already,
the Super Fam is an awesome group of people supporting
this channel and all of FBE through YouTube’s
membership program. They’re why we can make
awesome episodes like this one. – I have heard of it.
It’s a newer thing that they’re doing, right,
where there’s brackets and memberships and stuff.
I’ve been seeing it on YouTube and I think it’s really cool. – We have heard about Super Fam
and you guys are the best. We love you. – (FBE) So, there is a catch
to this magical experience. This is a try not to eat challenge
like you guessed. So there are four rounds
of food and whoever can get through all four rounds
without trying anything gets a special dish at the end,
but if you do break and have a bite,
there’s a punishment per food you eat.
– Per food? I feel like the Disney punishments
would be extra bad for some reason.
– They can pull from some gross places.
There’s a lot of bugs in Disney history.
– Oh God. – Would the Super Fam
really like that though? Why not just
a try to eat challenge? – I’m not worried.
Just don’t eat it. – Clearly this is gonna be
a lot harder for me than it is for him. – I feel like I’m gonna try
and stay strong so I can have the dish
at the end, but we’ll see how it goes.
– That’s good. I have no will power. – (FBE) Here’s your first scene.
– All right. – Okay, okay. – Oh, is it gonna be a pizza?
– It’s the first one. Pizza Planet. – Look at that, that’s so cool.
– I wanna be at Pizza Planet now. – I forgot how bad
the animation was. – Yeah, looks pretty dated.
– Yeah. – Considering.
– Oh God, his eyes are kinda scary. – (Buzz) Space port.
Good work, Woody. – I’ve always wanted to just
go to this arcade though. That alien slime, just that,
I wanted to drink it. – I’ll be honest, when I see
Toy Story, my favorite scene is when he had his nervous breakdown
and he realized that his life was just a total lie.
That’s art, that’s art. – (FBE) So straight from
Pizza Planet we have this out of this world
personal pizza and refreshing alien slime soda.
I’m sure trying this dish will leave you eternally grateful. – Pizza, pizza.
– It says Pizza Planet! – You don’t have alien slime.
– Wow. – ♪ Da na na na ♪
– Oh, that’s a thick pizza. – Thick. – It looks so good. – I always smell it and I always regret it.
I can’t do that. I gotta stop. – I can hold out for–
you– – I’m stressing out, okay.
– We’re gonna make it. We’re gonna make it. – The thing is, you can get
this in real life. If you want pizza,
you can just go buy pizza. – Pizza now is better
than pizza later. – That’s a valid point, though. – Guys, I’m really struggling.
I’m like, I’m gonna stay strong and the first one,
I’m dying already. – You gonna hold off?
– I’m gonna just close it. – Yeah, I can’t–
thank you. – This is what’s hurting me
right now. – Really?
– The slime, I wanted to drink that as a kid
so bad. – What are you gonna do?
– Well you’re the one that wants it more than I do,
so I’m gonna see what you do first. – I’m gonna have a slice.
[Bleep] it. Worth it.
(buzzer) – It looks so greasy.
I gotta have one. – That’s good.
It reminds me of a specific pizza chain.
(buzzer) – Mm, baby.
I’m gonna take the slime, too. – Why not?
We already failed. – Ooh, you can taste
the electrolytes. (buzzer) – We don’t need it.
We don’t need delicious pizza. – No, I’m–
why’d you gotta call it delicious? No, I’m done.
I don’t want it. I don’t want it. – I think I’ll survive this one.
I think I’ma go ahead and say no. – Okay, I think I’m gonna pass
just because it’s pizza and I feel like that is something
you can get often even though if it’s not
Pizza Planet pizza. – I really wanna eat that,
but I also really wanna wait for the final prize at the end.
– Right. – And I’m just gonna pretend
this is just some random soda, so I’m gonna say no.
Self control. – It’ll be all right.
It’s just pizza. Order some pizza
when you get home. – (gasps)
What did I tell you? – Oh my God. – This is Mulan, yeah.
– It’s the– – I can’t wait for the
live action Mulan. – Yeah.
– I can’t wait for that. – Gonna eat dragon?
Crickets? – Oh my gosh, Mulan.
– Okay. I’m gonna be eating this one.
– Do you know what it is already? – Well anything from Mulan
is gonna be great. – Is this gonna be
military stew? – What?
What food is in this? Oh, is it dumplings?
It might be dumplings. – Ooh. – (Mushu) One of the other
kids wanna fight, then you have to kick
the other kid’s butt. – I don’t wanna kick
other kid’s butt. – (Mushu) Don’t talk
with your mouth full. Now let’s see your war face.
– That’s Eddie Murphy, right? What a great voice for cartoon. – Wow.
– Dude, if Eddie Murphy is as good a chef
as he is an actor, we’re in for a treat. – (FBE) Rise and shine with
this comforting dish from Mulan. Here we have a hearty porridge
topped with fried eggs and bacon. This dish is sure to leave
you smiling. – Ooh, with bacon and eggs.
Look at it. It’s so smiley. – Okay, I love that it’s in
a smile. That is so cute. – I love bacon,
but I’m not too much for an egg–
that yolky person. – It smells really good.
I skipped breakfast this morning, which was a mistake. – You decide first.
– I hate this game. I don’t wanna lose
two in a row but also, I just want the bacon.
I’m gonna be honest with you. Bacon spoon.
(buzzer) – I’m gonna eat it.
– What? – Because I love Mulan
so much and this bowl has a lot of significance to me.
– I get it, I get it. Oh man.
– Where’s Mushu? He should be feeding me.
(buzzer) – I’m gonna eat it.
I’ve never had porridge, so I have to eat it.
This is just– I don’t know when I’m
gonna get another opportunity. – This is round two, man.
You’re already going down. – Sorry.
You’re on your own. – I should put this down.
(buzzer) – I’m good.
– I’m good. – I feel like I can pass
just because I’ve never tried it before so I don’t
know that I’d love it, so I don’t wanna risk it.
– I think I’m good. – Two for two.
We’re killing it. – You could eat it.
– I could eat it if I was not so weak willed. – Feed that to you.
Now go kick the other kid’s butt.
– But I don’t wanna kick the other kid’s butt.
– Don’t talk with your mouth full. – (Yeti) Welcome to
the Himalayas. – Is this yellow snow? – (Yeti) Abominable.
– What food do they have here? – Oh, he’s an adorable snowman. – (Yeti) I’m a nice guy.
– What you got? – (Yeti) Snow cone?
– Yellow snow? You’re gonna give us
pee snow cones? – It’s lemon.
I can’t wait. – You see?
You get that? That’s adult humor.
Ha, it’s lemon. – (Sully) You see the way
she looked at me? – Aw. – He’s over here having
an existential crisis. – And the adorable snowman’s
just like, “Ah, snow cone?” – (FBE) Straight from
the Himalayas, we have a refreshing snow cone
from the adorable snowman himself. – Well.
How did you make them look so pretty? – Smells like ice.
– Ooh, smells lemony. – It looks so good
and I love lemon and I just love that part
where he says, “Don’t worry, it’s lemon.” – My problem is I’ve already
eaten two and I wanna pass at least one.
I can’t 100% fail, so it’s either gonna be this one
or the next one. – Can I try the yeti pee?
– How dare you. – Yeti pee tastes amazing
by the way. (buzzer) – I haven’t had a snow cone
in years, so I’m actually really excited about this.
Mm. (buzzer) – I’m struggling.
I’m really considering it. Pass.
– I’m gonna pass just ’cause I’m gonna
assume the next one is gonna be better. – Okay, I think I’m gonna pass.
I’m staying so strong. I feel like I can do it.
– I think I’m gonna pass hoping that the next one
I’m gonna pass, so I get a really good one
at the end. – Yes.
– Yeah, it’s a no. – I mean, if this had
tequila in it, then I’d be out the door
right now. – I’m real excited about
what else we got coming. I can hold back on this one.
– One more bite. – Mouse?
– Is this Dumbo? – Wow, nice read.
How do you remember Dumbo? – I watched this all the time
as a kid. – (mouse) You gotta
come out first. – Is it peanuts?
– He almost eats as fast as me. – Is it just a peanut?
– A single peanut. – Delicious. – Wait, you are not
serving us liquor. – Oh.
– There’s no way. – Oh. – (mouse) Hold your breath.
– He said “hold your breath.” – Poor kid.
– (mouse) I’m gonna be proud of you, too.
– He gets the Asian glow. – Does Dumbo get drunk?
– I guess Dumbo gets sauced. I didn’t know what it was
as a kid, so… – Oh my God. – (mouse) I guess you had
one more left over. – Nice.
– What is it? – (FBE) Here we have yummy
roasted peanuts, Dumbo’s favorite snack
and a flute of champagne. This snack combo is sure
to make you see pink elephants. – Champagne.
– Champagne. – I almost–
I do wanna do it. – Literally, it’s just Sunday brunch
right in front of me. – How is it?
What year is this? – See, I’ve never had
a roasted peanut like this. I feel like it would be
very, very good. – Are you gonna give in?
– Cheers. It’s just so good.
(buzzer) – Let’s do it.
– Yeah, okay. – I’m not gonna have
the champagne. (buzzer) How is it?
– That’s a peanut all right. I don’t know what else
we were expecting. (buzzer) – I think I can hold off
on this one. – Yeah, me too.
– I think I can pass. – Yeah, I’m fine. – Okay, I’ma keep it classy
even though this is very classy. – This smells so good.
– I wanna see the end. – I’m gonna say no, also. – You know, I find it really
surprising that you were able to say no to
all the food, but not to this. – (FBE) Both of you lost,
so I’m gonna show you what you could have had.
– Oh no. – (Lilo) Dessert. – The chocolate cake.
I love Lilo and Stitch. – Wow, I haven’t seen this
in so long. – Oh, is it the ice cream? – Do you remember
what she eats? – Yeah, she eats coconut cake. – Do they do a luau?
Oh, it’s just cake, okay. – Yay, cake. – I remember this always
grossed me out, ’cause he spits it back out. – Don’t forgot the cherry. – If someone backwashed
this cake, I’m gonna be so pissed. – (FBE) So, here we have
a decadent chocolate cake and don’t worry,
Stitch didn’t get to this. – You got lucky.
– All right. – And then mine is just
gonna be the cake but it’s all slobbered on. – No.
I love chocolate cake. – All right. – You know what sucks?
I don’t like cake. – You don’t like cake?
– No. – What do you like? – I’m chilling.
Wow. – Taste of victory. Cheers.
– Cheers – I can’t believe we both won.
– I know. I did not think I would win. – It was worth it.
Although I do want the cherry That’s probably not the part–
– That’s the part you want? – Listen, cherries are good. – I have regrets.
I wanted to try the pizza. – (FBE) Ooh, cheddar whizzy.
– Oh no. The leaning tower of Cheesa. – (Bobby) It’s the leaning
tower of Cheeza. – (FBE) So, for every dish
you tried, you have to add a swirl of cheese whiz
to your hand to make the leaning
tower of Cheeza from the Goofy Movie. – Totally okay with this.
I love the Goofy Movie and the leaning tower of Cheeza. – That’s the best part
of the movie. What do you mean?
That’s a punishment? – Oh.
– Yeah, I hear. – Look at that.
The leaning tower of Cheeza. – Have you ever eaten this?
– I’ve never had Easy Cheese. Is it actual cheese, right? – Three, two, one. – Yours is really pretty. Do you regret it now?
Can I wash it down with some champagne please?
– Can we please, ’cause that was a lot. – It’s not appetizing. – This is just as good as cake
and I will take that to the grave.
– What, what? – A pile of cheese,
are you kidding me? – 100% worth it.
I love cheese. – Totally worth it.
– Even if it comes out of a can. – Making my childhood dreams
come true and I’ve always wanted
to say, “Leaning tower of Cheeza.” – Thanks for watching me
try not to eat Disney food on the React Channel. – If you like this episode,
hit the Like button. – Subscribe for new shows
every week. – What foods do you wanna
see me try not to eat next time? Let me know in the comments. – Bye, guys. – Hey guys, Caprice here,
your React Channel producer. If you’d like to make
episodes like this or just support us here at FBE,
click the Join button below. Thanks.