Weather



Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

12.0°C

Pressure
101.9 rising
Dewpoint
9.1 °C
Humidity
83%
Wind
SW 4 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
6 PM
11°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
10°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
10°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 PM
10°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 PM
10°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 PM
9°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
9°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
1 AM
9°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
2 AM
8°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
3 AM
8°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
4 AM
7°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
5 AM
7°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

7 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. Risk of thunderstorms and hail early this evening. Low 7.


Chance of showers

Sunday

19 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.


A few clouds

Sunday night

9 °C

A few clouds. Low 9.


Chance of showers

Monday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

9 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 9.


Sunny

Tuesday

25 °C

Sunny. High 25.


Clear

Tuesday night

8 °C

Clear. Low 8.


Sunny

Wednesday

26 °C

Sunny. High 26.


Clear

Wednesday night

11 °C

Clear. Low 11.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Clear

Thursday night

11 °C

Clear. Low 11.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

23 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.


Yesterday

Low
7.4 °C
High
16.8 °C
Precipitation
2.9 mm

Normals

Low
9 °C
High
22 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:13 AM
Sunset
9:27 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2004 29.4 C
Min 1996 3.1 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2007 39.8 mm
Snow On Ground 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data